“You are what your deep driving desire is.
As is your desire, so is your will.
As is your will, so is your deed.
As is your deed, so is your destiny.”
Follow the 7 simple laws and you could also become extraordinary.
1) LAW OF CALMNESS – Relax. Don’t be judgmental. Try to sit alone in silent meditation at least twice a day and get in touch with yourself.
2) LAW OF GIVING AND RECEIVING – Wherever you go and whomever you encounter you will give them a gift. The gift can be a smile, a compliment, a flower or even a prayer.
3) LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT – “As you sow so you reap”. The best way to be ready for the future is to be fully conscious in the present.
4) LAW OF ACCEPTANCE – Tell yourself everyday that today you will accept people, situations, circumstances and events as they occur.
5) LAW OF DESIRES – Make a list of all your desires. Carry it with yourself all the time. Look at it before you go to sleep and in the morning when you get up.
6) LAW OF UNCERTAINTY – Commit yourself and others around you to the freedom to be as they are. Participate in everything with detached involvement.
7) LAW OF PURPOSE IN LIFE – Nurture the god or goddess in embryo that lies deep within your soul. Make a list of your unique talents.
(Adapted from the book The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Dr. Deepak Chopra.)